If you have any bottle recycling you would like to donate, Skip the Depot will pick it up from your house and credit our CPVAF account. Family and friends are also welcome to participate.
How to sign up
- Use the button below to register
- Click “Customer Sign Up”
- Create your account.
- Once you organize your first pick up, you will be asked to label your bags with your ID code which is provided in a confirmation email and in the app.
If you’d like to donate to CPVAF, please label your bags with the CPVAF customer ID: 42PW.
- Be sure to write the code on your bag(s) with a marker or use masking tape so it is easy to read.
- Free biodegradable SkipTheDepot bags will be dropped off after your first pickup. Use them for your next pickup!
- There is no maximum on how many bags they will pick up.
- Please save up at least 150 containers or more before booking (1-2 full bags, depending on size of bag).
- If you don’t live on the ground floor, please make sure the bags are at ground level when the driver arrives.
- If you’re going to leave your bags outside unattended, make sure they are not visible to walking traffic.
- You can use the directions field when booking your pickup to let the driver know where to look.
- They cannot enter private residences.
- On the day of your pickup, please have your phone ready as the driver might call for clarification of directions.